Thank you for shopping at Madison Iron and Wood
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, were here to help!
You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return please call our number and describe the issues you are having with the product first. If you still wish to return your item, it must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item must have a receipt or proof of purchase
If your item was a custom order we go through great lengths to make sure you know what you are getting ahead of time. Unless there is some obvious mistake on our part, there are no returns on custom orders. We take great pride in our products that we make and if there is a mistake we will correct it.
Refunds and Return Policy:
If you need to return an item please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the reason for your return. We will notify you within 2 days on how to return your product.
Once your product is returned and inspected we will issue a refund based on the return policies.
- If your product is damaged during shipment, at Madison Iron and Woods discretion, will refund, replace, or offer discounts for the damaged product.
- If the item is damaged a picture evidence will be required for proof of damage and for shipping insurance reasons.
- If for some reason the wrong item was shipped to you, please just call us we will do what we can to fix the problem, in some cases we will ask for picture evidence and measurements of the wrong shipment to verify the shipment was indeed the wrong product
- If the product was not what you wanted, please contact us and we will offer a refund.
- initial shipping and return shipping will be paid by buyer.
- Items must be returned in same shape as shipped
- There will be a 10% restocking fee for returned items.
- Unless agreed upon there will be no returns for custom orders.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Thank you for shopping at Madison Iron and Wood.