Thank you for shopping at Madison Iron and Wood
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help!
Buyer has 15 calendar days to return an item from the date of receipt.
To be eligible for a return, buyer must first call our number and describe the issues with the product(s). If buyer still wishes to return the item(s), they must be unused and in the same condition they were received and must be in the original packaging.
Return must have a receipt or proof of purchase.
Note on custom orders: We take great strides ahead of time to ensure we produce exactly what the buyer requests. Unless there is some obvious mistake on our part, there are no returns on custom orders. We take great pride in our products and if there is a mistake on our part we will correct it.
Refunds and Return Policy:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the reason for your return. We will notify buyer within 2 days on how to return the product(s).
Once the product is returned and inspected we will issue a refund based on the return policies.
- If the product is damaged during shipment, at Madison Iron and Wood's discretion, we will refund, replace, or offer discounts for the damaged product.
- If the item is damaged picture evidence will be required for proof of damage and for shipping insurance reasons.
- If for some reason the wrong item was shipped to buyer, please call us and we will do what we can to fix the problem. In some cases we will ask for picture evidence and measurements of the wrong shipment to verify the shipment was indeed the wrong product.
- If the product was not what buyer wanted, please contact us and we will offer a refund.
- Initial shipping and return shipping will be paid by buyer.
- Items must be returned in same shape as shipped
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for returned items. We make products to order as they are purchased and are very careful to ensure buyers receive exactly what they want. To avoid a potential restocking fee for a returned order, buyers should be sure to ask all questions about a product prior to ordering.
- Unless agreed upon there will be no returns for custom orders.
- If shipping company confirms delivery but buyer does not receive the shipment for any reason, we will be happy to assist in tracking the order, but the buyer is responsible for filing a claim directly with the shipping company. We are ultimately not responsible for the loss, but will do all we can to resolve the situation.
- If an order is returned to Madison Iron and Wood due to an incorrect address supplied by the buyer or due to failed attempts to deliver by the shipping company, we will be happy to resend the order upon receipt of return freight costs as well as additional shipping cost for second shipping attempt.
- If the buyer chooses to not have the order reshipped, we will refund the product cost less a 20% restocking fee and all shipping expenses, including the return expense.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Thank you for shopping at Madison Iron and Wood.