Shipping and Return Policies
Thank you for shopping at Madison Iron and Wood
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help!
Our products ship in 3-5 days and the cost is based off of your order total. If you have a large order, it may take a few more days to manufacture. If you have any questions or request due to shipping, please message us on out "Contact Us" page.
Buyer has 15 calendar days to return an item from the date of receipt.
To be eligible for a return, buyer must first call our number and describe the issues with the product(s). If buyer still wishes to return the item(s), they must be unused and in the same condition they were received and must be in the original packaging. We cannot refund items that are damaged in transit back to us.
Return must have a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are no returns on gates as they are made to order and to your specifications. If something is wrong let us know and we can help.
* Due to the fact that we have no control over shipping companies in countries outside of the US we do not cover damage claims or missing packages on shipments outside of the US.
* Also due to the extreme cost of shipping products outside of the US we do not accept returns outside of the US.
Note on custom orders: We take great strides ahead of time to ensure we produce exactly what the buyer requests. Unless there is some obvious mistake on our part, there are no returns on custom orders. We take great pride in our products and if there is a mistake on our part we will work with you on a resolution.
Truss brackets, and all brackets are made to order and are custom in nature due to the variety of angles, sizes, configuration, and colors and are very expensive to make. For this reason we do not accept returns or exchanges for our bracket products. To insure your bracket will fit your application please ask for measurements before ordering and double checking your measurements.
Refunds and Return Policy:
Please send an email to email@example.com and explain the reason for your return. We will notify buyer within 2 days on how to return the product(s).
Once the product is returned and inspected we will issue a refund based on the return policies.
- If the product is damaged during shipment to the buyer, at Madison Iron and Wood's discretion, we will refund, replace, or offer discounts for the damaged product.
- If the item is damaged picture evidence will be required for proof of damage and for shipping insurance reasons.
- In some cases, if the item is slightly damaged we may ask for the product to be bent or destroyed in order to receive a credit or replacement - this is to protect against fraud
- If for some reason the wrong item was shipped to buyer, please call us and we will do what we can to fix the problem. In some cases we will ask for picture evidence and measurements of the wrong shipment to verify the shipment was indeed the wrong product.
- If the product was not what buyer wanted, please contact us and we will offer a refund.
- Initial shipping and return shipping will be paid by buyer.
- Items must be returned in same shape as shipped
- There will be a 30% restocking fee for returned items. This is to cover the processing and handling of your order. We make products to order as they are purchased and are very careful to ensure buyers receive exactly what they want. To avoid a potential restocking fee for a returned order, buyers should be sure to ask all questions about a product prior to ordering, read the FULL item description, and measure their posts if ordering post caps.
- Unless agreed upon there will be no returns for custom orders.
- If shipping company confirms delivery but buyer does not receive the shipment for any reason, we will be happy to assist in tracking the order, but the buyer is responsible for filing a claim directly with the shipping company. We are ultimately not responsible for the loss after it has been marked delivered, but we will do all we can to resolve the situation.
- If an order is returned to Madison Iron and Wood due to an incorrect address supplied by the buyer or due to failed attempts to deliver by the shipping company, we will be happy to resend the order upon receipt of return freight costs as well as additional shipping cost for second shipping attempt.
- If the buyer chooses to not have the order reshipped, we will refund the product cost less a 30% restocking fee and all shipping expenses, including the return expense. We will not refund returned personalized items or brackets.
Free Shipping Promos:
- Free shipping is only available to areas in the continental United States.
- Certain items are not included in Free Shipping promos.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Thank you for shopping at Madison Iron and Wood.